Our Other Events
Houston 24 Apr 2017
Los Angeles 22 Jun 2017
Chicago 10 Aug 2017
Baltimore 24 Aug 2017
Pittsburgh 14 Sep 2017
Atlanta 27 Sep 2017
Charlotte 11 Oct 2017
The Annual Hotel Conference
11-12 October 2017
Mediterranean Resort & Hotel Real Estate Forum
16th - 18th October 2017
Senior Vice President Development - EMEA, Hilton Worldwide
Based in London, Patrick has led the rapid expansion of Hilton Worldwide’s portfolio of brands throughout Europe and Africa, achieving the company’s largest development pipeline for the region to date.
Leading a team of more than 22 hotel and property development professionals across 10 international offices, 2015 marks Patrick’s tenth year in his role with Hilton Worldwide. Key achievements during this time have included:
- The number of trading properties has increased by +150 (70%) to +330 trading hotels with over 80k rooms; the number of properties under development across Europe and Africa has increased by +130 (400%) to more than 178 representing 32k rooms.
- Expanding the core Hilton Hotels & Resorts portfolio which now features more than 180 hotels and more than 40 hotels under development.
- Bringing the iconic luxury hotel brand, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, to locations such as Edinburgh, Berlin, Amsterdam and Jerusalem.
- Establishing DoubleTree by Hilton as one of the most successful growth stories bringing the upscale conversion brand to 100 locations (trading/pipeline) across 30 countries in the region.
- Extending the mid-scale service Hilton Garden Inn and economy Hampton by Hilton brands to over 200 properties now operating or under development.
Patrick has overseen the introduction of five brands to the region, including DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton and more recently Curio – A Collection by Hilton and new accessible lifestyle brand, Canopy by Hilton, which will make its European debut in 2016 in Reykjavik, Iceland.
His first position with Hilton was in 1997 as development manager for Hilton International’s stand-alone health club business, LivingWell. Following this he moved to Miami for three years to head up the company’s hotel development activities in Latin America, the Caribbean and Canada. In 2004, he returned to London as Managing Director of LivingWell before taking on his current position.