Our Other Events
Houston 24 Apr 2017
Los Angeles 22 Jun 2017
Chicago 10 Aug 2017
Baltimore 24 Aug 2017
Pittsburgh 14 Sep 2017
Atlanta 27 Sep 2017
Charlotte 11 Oct 2017
The Annual Hotel Conference
11-12 October 2017
Mediterranean Resort & Hotel Real Estate Forum
16th - 18th October 2017
CEO, Foncière des Régions Hotels
CEO Foncière des Régions Hotels – (Foncière des Murs – French SIIC listed on Euronext)
Europe’s leading hotel property company
Chairman FdM Management
2001: Graduated from the Ecole Supérieure des Travaux Publics - ESTP
2002: HEC - Strategy and Finance.
2002: Analyst - Arthur Andersen
2003: Head of projects to the Chairman - Foncière des Régions
2005: Chief Operating Officer - Foncière des Murs
2010: Chief Executive Officer - Foncière des Murs
2012: Chief Executive Officer - Foncière des Murs and Chief Operating Officer of
Foncière des Régions (€ 20 billion of assets under management) - Member of the
2014: Chairman Chief Executive Officer - Foncière des Murs and Chairman - FdM
Transactions carried out: more than € 6 bn including:
Main Transactions :
- 18 asset outsourcing operations (with Accor, B & B, Azur-GMF, Pierre et
Vacances, Louvre Hotels, Quick, Courtepaille ...).
- Disposals to Blackstone of € 473 million in logistics assets.
- Acquisition of 165 B & B hotels in ANF for 550 M €.
- FDM Management : € 1.1 billion acquisitions on FdM Management (including the
- Foncière des Murs : Acquisition of Merlin hotel portfolio of 19 hotels in Spain
for € 542 million.
Reward: Pierre d’Or: Asset, Property, Facility Managers (2015)
Hospitality Award MKG : Innovation Award for the Best Hotel Partnership