Chief Executive Officer, International Hotel Properties Limited (IHL)
International Hotel Properties Limited (IHL) was founded in 2015 and is a listed hotel and leisure focused property Investment Company. IHL currently owns eight hotels in the UK. The Company’s shares are listed on the Euro MTF Market of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, which constitutes its primary listing, and on the AltX of the JSE which constitutes its secondary listing.
IHL targets opportunities that can deliver strong returns and fit its investment criteria;
• Budget, economy and mid-tier hotels
• Hotels aligned to strong international brands, or hotels that have the potential to be branded.
• Hotels offering 100 bedrooms or more
• Hotels in key locations with clear hotel demand generators across Europe
• Hotels that are either investment properties or owner operated businesses
Jon joined IHL in January 2016 and was appointed to the role of Chief Executive Officer on the 18th of April.
Jon comes from a strong financial background having worked for a number of the largest global financial institutions, including GE Capital, Barclays Bank and the Royal Bank of Scotland, over the past 20 years. Responsibilities at RBS included the establishment of the London-based Commercial Hotels Team, advising on nation-wide hotel transactions.
More recently, Jon’s remit as Development Director at Hilton Worldwide included deal sourcing, contract negotiations and development of the Hilton brand stable within the UK.